serving @ church
serving @ church is a great way to give back, and to grow in your faith. here are a few ways:
- acolyte - candle lighting/offering taking during worship
- liturgist - reading prayers and scripture during worship
- communion server - help with bread or cup @ 11 am service
- multimedia - click through powerpoint and possibly video during worship
- sound board - adjust sound on pastors, liturgists, and musicians during worship
- music - vocal - besides our youth praise band, there are a number of vocal ensembles at church where you can sing, opportunities to do solos, and more
- music - instrumental - besides our youth praise band, handbells, praise bands, orchestras, there are lots of groups you could play with
- youth praise band - youth praise band practices sunday nights from 5-6 pm, and leads worship during sunday night youth 5-6 times a year, plus sunday morning worship on youth sunday!
- preaching - from time to time we have opportunities to preach, either to the youth on sunday night or on retreats, or possibly one of our sunday morning services!
- roundtable - our leadership made up directly of youth, to get more info on roundtable, click here !
interested in serving?